The Role of the Parents Association
The Holy Name Parents’ Association membership is comprised of ALL Holy Name parents. The purpose of this association is to assist the Administration of Holy Name Central Catholic Junior/Senior High School. This assistance will include spiritual, academic, cultural and social events, and primarily involve the raising and disbursement of funds to benefit the entire community encompassed by the school. Association meetings are held the first Wednesday of each month during the school year. Annual dues are paid through your child’s tuition.
Who Are We?
How Do You Become a Member?
What Do We Do?
Parents Association Meeting Information
WHEN: The First Wednesday of every month from September through June
WHERE: Holy Name High School – Teachers Lounge
TIME: 6:30 PM
What Occurs at the Meetings?
- Update on events that the Parent Association is running or supporting
- Quarterly updates on finances
- In person update from school Headmaster or Principal
- Opportunity to meet other parents!
- Opportunity to provide new ideas!